- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/HamiltonTrollBooks
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/hamiltontroll
- see.me: http://www.hamiltontroll.see.me
- Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Kathleen-J.-Shields/e/B00AKJ2TZ0
- Authorsden: http://www.authorsden.com/kathleenjshields
- Blazing Trailers: http://www.blazingtrailers.com/show/1940
- Other books: http://www.kathleensbooks.com
- Website and graphic design: http://www.kathleens-graphics.com
- Poem hunter: http://www.poemhunter.com/kathleen-j-shields
He was all but relaxed, when the red robin sneezed.
Made everyone jump. It started a riot!
They were sure that had done it. They should all run and hide.
They were ready to be gassed, half near to their death.
They planned to escape it. They jumped to their feet.
He hadn’t been scared. His face beamed with pride.
“I wasn’t afraid!” Skeeter declared.
That I think I found out how to hold up my spray.
No one stayed with me, I was always alone.
When you see me coming, you don’t run and hide.
I’m not being judged by my white and my black.
We’ll have fun together, because all is okay.